Who is Expanded Living for?
This course is for you if you
- Have some or no mindfulness experience
- Are looking for simple tools and skills to reduce stress and anxiety
- Like the idea of building muscle for happiness in your brain
- Are drawn to both science and spirituality and how they can help you better understand the world and your place in it
- Are longing to let go of destructive old habits and find new ones that free you to be you
- Would like better control of your moods, thoughts and emotions - for life
- Need to relax more and find inner peace
- Know you need to be kinder to yourself and others but don’t know how
What Participants Say...
"The course was tremendous, and for once I have been finding that I am able to continue both in the practice and the deeper understanding. There have been MANY favourable comments at work in the changes people are seeing - an improvement in capacity, less mood lows, and a feeling of being more 'integrated'. Thank you for all of this." Tony, Director of Supply Chain
"A powerful course taught in a gentle way. The six weeks have brought me greater awareness, peace and openness. The easy way in which Maggie shares her knowledge makes it fun and accessible for all. I'm truly grateful for this experience, and I can't recommend it highly enough." Charlotte
The Teachers: Ralf and Maggie
Course Dates and Price
March 20 to April 24 2017; Mondays 6.30pm - 8pm